CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

9-17-08 - Update on Loserness :)

So drumroll please!!!!..................................................
I weighed in today...in the past week I have lost an additional 4.6 pounds and 1% of my body fat. So at 2 weeks I have lost a total of 8.1 lbs. and 2% body fat. If you are familiar with the Biggest Loser program that means that I have lost 2.25% of myself in 2 weeks!! Of course remember this is all on your own stuff....not personal trainers working our 24/7 like the show. So I'm proud of myself so far. My goal is to loose as much as possible as this ends right before I go on vacation!!!!!
Here's to another week of working hard :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dumdumdumdumdumdumdumdumdum *drum roll*.

WOO HOO!!!!! YAY KRISTI!!!!

Jen said...

If I was at your weigh-in, I probably would have shed a tear; I usually do for the contestants on the show! Way to go!!

Kristi said...

Thanks, still a long way to go, but its a start :)