CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

10/15 - Katie and me :)

10/15 - Katie was up most of the night crying....she said that her back and stomach hurt....So this morning I called the dr. They moved up her ultrasound to tomorrow (Thursday) at 3pm at Frankfort Hospital. Her appointment at Riley Hosp right now is scheduled for Monday 10/20 at 7:45am.

As far as my biggest loser challenge....I ALMOST won the fitness challenge last night :) I gained .4(4 tenths) this week...... Of course this past week I haven't slept much at all...and eating is not being kept track of much as I have so many other things with Katie and work. So as long as I don't have much cake this week hopefully next week will be better :)

1 comments:

Holli said...

I just found your blog through people who love Dee Henderson books. I just want to say I hope your daughter is beginning to feel better and that her doctors are able to determine what the issue is. I will keep her and you in my prayers.
Always,
Holli