CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

10/8 update

So life has been horribly busy this week......Last Tuesday Katie came down with a 103 temp and a rash all over her body.....Thursday night I brought her to the hospital to get checked out as the fever was not coming down. They gave her an IV since she hadn't eaten since Tues and not drank in almost 24 hours. They gave her some meds and IV antibotics. The bloodwork showed elevated Liver Enzymes....and they aren't exactly sure why so we are going in this week to get that rechecked. She finally stared feeeling better on Sat so she is getting better, although its annoying not knowing what was wrong.
Then on Sat. I was rearended going to Wal-mart. Minor damage but still annoying.....
Oh then Mon night I had the pleasure to respond to a 13 unit apartment fire, ended up there all night long....then all the next day helping the residents.
Ok....now for the weigh-in part....keeping in mind i have followed no dieting rules at all with everything that has happened this week. This week I lost 2.6 lbs. and lost 1% of body fat. So grand total for 4 weeks is 12.8 lbs lost and almost 5% of body fat!!!!!!
So maybe this week I can follow the rules and loose more :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hm..such a complex posting. I don't know if I should say I'm sorry dear or yay for your weight loss. DON'T CONFUSE ME KRISTI!!! ;)

Kristi said...

Does that take much??? :) :) :)