CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

10/19 - finally some answers :)

So the Dr.(himself) called me this morning with some results. Katie’s blood work from last week showed that she has Hepatitis A. Also the ultrasound showed her liver is still enlarged. He said that he is going to forward the info to the Dr. at Riley Hospital, and we will get more info from that dr……that appointment is at 7:45am Monday(tomorrow).
The following link gives more info on the disease…… http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/hepatitis-a/DS00397 - it looks like hopefully it should be about over...I’ll let you know what we find out tomorrow.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I'm glad to hear that you finally got some answers. How scary, though! I read the link; it kind of makes me afraid to eat out. You just never know. I hope she has a speedy recovery; it's lasted long enough now!

thecolonelswife said...

praise the Lord you found an answer! i'll keep praying for her (and you!)